The World’s Best “Green” All-Purpose Degreaser
Have you been searching for a fast-acting, multi-purpose degreaser that can clean engine grease and industrial grime in minutes and outperform anything you’ve ever used before? What if that degreaser was also approved by the EPA for worker and skin safety and other environmental applications? L-44® ECD Degreaser is your solution!
Benefits of L-44® ECD Degreaser
We hear it time and again; “…we have been using L-44® ECD for quite some time and are very pleased with the results; especially the safety it offers our employees.”
If you want to save time and money while achieving unparalleled performance, contact us for your first shipment of L-44® ECD. You will not be disappointed. We offer special pricing for multiple container sizes along with automatic reordering.
Take a look at the list of benefits and read our testimonials for even more reasons to start using L-44® ECD Degreaser on your maritime and river vessels and engines.
- Certified by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) for meeting the Safer Choice Program standards, which ensures layers of safety.
- Exceeds EPA’s Vessel General Permit (VGP) standards for Aquatic Toxicity and Total Product Biodegradability.
- Industry-leading superior cleaning performance compared to nationally recognized products.
- Will not cause permanent eye damage! Classified as only, “mildly irritating to the eye.”
- Powerful super-concentrated budget-friendly degreaser – less product cleans more.
- Specially designed to clean the toughest industrial and maritime soils.
- Quick and efficient – 2 to 3 minutes of direct contact cleans with remarkable results.
- Environmentally sound; no environmental bio-accumulation.
- By-products of the degradation process are non-toxic.
- Safer Choice formulation eliminates worker exposure injuries.
- Non-corrosive formula safe for use on plastics, fiberglass, and metals, including aluminum.
- Will not attack or fade paint.
- Frees up time so you can get more done with less scrubbing.
- Not regulated – no hazmat shipping fees.
- Contains No VOC’s; No NPE’s; No Solvents; No Phosphates or Phosphorus-bearing
- Eliminates toxic residuals that are common with other degreasers.
- Contains no carcinogens or reproductive toxicants.
“L-44® ECD is ranked among the top-performing environmentally safe degreasers with unmatched effectiveness on engine grease.”
How to Use L-44® ECD
L-44® ECD Degreaser was specifically designed for cleaning maritime and river diesel engines; though it will clean everything it comes in contact with. It is easily applied in a myriad of ways including with Hudson-type sprayers, mop and bucket, spray bottles, walk behind and ride-on scrubbers, and more.
We suggest a starting dilution of 1-part product to 4-parts water for heavy soils, and for regular cleaning, 1-part to 9-parts water. Thorough saturation for 2-3 minutes will provide the best results, followed by a final rinse with pressurized water. L-44® ECD is conveniently available in cases of four 1-gallon jugs, 5-gallon pails, 55-gallon drums, and 275-gallon totes.
History of L-44® ECD
Due to the tight regulations with which marine and river operations must comply, over a decade ago, it became our main goal to develop products that could be verified for worker and environmental safety.
We stood firm that not only must our formulations provide the best possible cleaning efficiencies, but the real essence of our goal was to substantiate and verify these advantages through independent and outside qualified agencies.
L-44® ECD degreaser/all purpose cleaner took years to perfect – we wanted to give our customers the highest quality cleaner that was safe for workers and the environment. In 2009, L-44® ECD was granted that verification and became a certified EPA Safer Choice product.
L-44® ECD is now ranked among the top-performing environmentally safe degreasers with unmatched effectiveness on everything from common everyday grime to the heaviest of industrial soils. Our customers rave about how easy it is to clean in heavy-duty grease and how much time and money they save using L-44®.
What EPA Certification Means for All of US
In creating L-44® ECD Degreaser, we knew we could achieve remarkable performance benefits within the ever-growing trend of “green” chemistries while simultaneously setting higher standards for minimalizing worker exposure to harsh chemicals, increasing air quality, and the avoidance of detrimental consequences to our environment.
In December of 2009, our company and L-44® ECD were awarded a “Recognized Partnership” by the EPA. With this partnership comes the use of the U.S. EPA Safer Choice logo, proving that L-44® has been reviewed and certified as compliant under the standards for the focused EPA program of environmental and safety concerns.
It is important to understand that the EPA’s Safer Choice standards apply to all industry safety aspects including considerations for humans, as well as for the environment (water, land, and air). The value of this cooperative relationship not only confirms performance, but provides an avenue for a meaningful link to a greater meaning for us all.
We feel this interchange between our company, industry leaders, and the EPA represents a perfect example of how industry, manufacturing, and regulatory agencies can and have worked together to achieve a common goal for safer chemistry.
Environmental & Human Safety
L-44® ECD was our starting point for our current line of different products specifically designed for maritime and industrial applications. Our goal was to ensure and substantiate all formulations for maximum overall safety and efficacy. We have succeeded and are honored to share these products with you while working together toward a greener future.
To read the full story of L-44® ECD and how our other products, ECDB Degreaser, and our newest addition – L-44® OSD Degreaser – came to be, read more here.
Are You Ready to Clean With Ease?
Are you ready to start cleaning your equipment and facilities with the safest, most dependable, fast-acting degreaser on the market? Contact us today for a quote and to place an order. Custom Compounders is your partner for a safer, greener work environment and a better world. 855-638-8661